Dermstore, an online favorite destination to shop for effective, quality skincare, is having a Spring Sale with up to 20% participating brands with the code GLOW18 at checkout. Hurry, the sale ends on 4/2/2018! Here are some of my picks to stock up on skincare essentials as well as some new items to try during this sale. Take advantage of sale, plus easy returns in 30 days.
- Avene – I’ve raved abut Avene’s products before, and the Rich Compensating Creme is part of my everyday skincare routine. This is a good time to stock up on what I consider an essential that I won’t stop using anytime soon. This is especially good for sensitive skin, and I always use it post any derm-related procedures (lasers) or deep facials/chemical peels.
- Paula’s Choice – Resist C15 Super Booster has been on my radar now for quite some time because I’ve read that it’s a good alternative to Skinceutical (which, by the way, is excluded from this amazing 20% event – boo) C E Ferulic serum.
- La Roche Posay – Another skincare staple of mine that I explain in detail in my basic routine post. The Purifying Foaming Cream cleanser is fragrance-free and super effective at taking off makeup, oil, build-up. Is non-drying, overall winner.
- Bioderma – Here’s your chance at stocking up on cult-favorite Bioderma micellar water!! The micellar water that launched the trend of a million copycats. I explain all different types of makeup removers in this post, so if you aren’t sure if this is right for you, give that a read. At this price, why go with anything else?
- Perricone MD – Here’s a high-end brand that you don’t see on sale often. Perricone MD’s Cold Plasma Cream targets 10 signs of aging and has a perfect 5-star rating on Dermstore’s website. A decent price after 20% off, if you have deeper lines/wrinkles and need something a little more heavy duty.
- Cetaphil – If you’re on a budget and need a good cleanser, look no more. Cetaphil’s Gentle Skin Cleanser works well and is easy on the skin. Great drugstore choice at an unbeatable price.
- CeraVe – this “basic” moisturizer is anything but. Packed with ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid – this is an all star moisturizer at a good price.
Natural, Organic Skincare:
- The Organic Pharmacy – I actually discovered this brand in NYC’s West Village with my good friend Diana. I fell in love with their facial oils. It’s on the pricier side, which is why it’s nice to be able to purchase on sale during times like this. I particularly like their Carrot Butter Cleanser and Skin Rescue Oil.
- Bio-Oil: For all the pregnant mommy’s-to-be out there, Bio-Oil is a must. Helps with preventing stretch marks when used on a regular basis. When I worked in skincare, every brand was trying to mimic its success. Product benefits claim to also work on preventing scars and helping with fine lines and wrinkles. A multi-use, mutli-purpose oil to try.
- COOLA: Sunscreens!! I reviewed COOLA in my all about sunscreen guide post here. The Mineral Face Sunscreen with Matte finish (SPF 30) is especially recommended for those of you with oily/combination skin.
- GlamGlow YouthMUD anti-aging treatment – Here’s your chance to try GlamGlow’s mask: this particular one has volcanic rock and French sea clay work to smooth the skin’s texture and absorb excess oiliness. Use once or twice a week for a skin tingling, deep clean treatment.
Very sad that there are some exclusions to this awesome sale. Neither EltaMD nor Skinceuticals are part of this sale, so I can’t take this opportunity to stock up on some C E Ferulic or EltaMD’s sunscreen.
Shop products from this post: